All Section

Sun, Aug 23, 2026

WLT Report

President Trump Calls for Reflecting Pool Vandalism Case to Be Re-Opened After NEW Photos Emerge


Last week, the DOJ moved to dismiss charges against leftists accused of vandalizing the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool.

But now, new photo evidence could change everything.

On Friday, fences surrounding an area of the Reflecting Pool came down, revealing a view that exposed obvious cuts in the expansion joints on the side of the pool.

Photographer Andrew Leyden shared photos of the damage on X:

Leyden's post caught the attention of President Trump, who shared his photos in a post on Truth Social.

In light of this new proof, President Trump is asking U.S. Attorney Jeanine Pirro to re-visit the Reflecting Pool vandalism case.

Read President Trump's full Truth Social post here:

Now that people are able to see it up close, they are

WATCH: Chilling New Surveillance Footage Released of Idaho In-N-Out Shooting

WATCH: Chilling New Surveillance Footage Released of Idaho In-N-Out Shooting

Six days after a horrific shooting at an Idaho In-N-Out restaurant, police have released surveillance footage capturing the entire attack.

The video is absolutely harrowing.

In addition to showing the gunman, 24-year-old Chad Williams, carrying out the shooting, it also shows three armed civilians firing back.


ABC 7 NY provided a summary of the video:

The video shows the moment the carnage began, when the gunman drove up to the drive-thru payment window and fatally shot the first victim, In-N-Out employee Ashley Garibay, according to police.

The gunman then parked his car and shot another victim who was in his car, police said.

Later, the video shows the gunman looking through the payment window and seeing employees rendering aid to Garibay, according to police narration of the video.

The gunman was then seen firing into the payment window, according to police, and when his handgun jammed, he went to his car to get a rifle.

The video showed the chaos inside the restaurant as an off-duty trooper searched for the gunman and helped usher people to the exit, police said.

The gunman is then seen on video running

President Trump Reveals Next Move After Appeals Court Halts White House Ballroom Construction


President Trump is responding after a U.S. appeals court dealt a major blow to his White House ballroom project.

On Friday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit ordered President Trump to halt all construction on the ballroom until he gets approval from Congress.


We brought you the full scoop on that ruling here:

BREAKING: U.S. Appeals Court Makes Decision On President Trump’s White House Ballroom Project

"BREAKING: U.S. Appeals Court Makes Decision On President Trump's White House Ballroom Project" — WLT Report

Source site blocks iframe embedding in preview. Imported article will use extracted HTML instead of this embed frame.

Open on source site

This may be a significant setback, but the battle is far from over.

President Trump just announced that he will be escalating the fight to the Supreme Court.

Read his lengthy statement on Truth Social here:

Two Obama and Biden Appellate Court Judges just voted against the desperately needed Military Center, required for the National Security of Washington,

VP Vance Doubles Down After Making Joke About Fox News Contributor’s Weight: ‘A Little Spice’


There's been a national debate on affordability in recent days that seems to all stem from a dubious social media claim that burritos suddenly cost $20 nationwide. 

But supposedly serious journalists and commentators have picked up the narrative, including Fox News contributor and Washington Post columnist Mark Thiessen:

That comment sparked remarks from, among others, Vice President J.D. Vance:

According to The Hill, the vice president later defended the jab in an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt:

"I certainly wish him the best. I think he's been a little unfair to me over the last couple of weeks, and so I decided to hit back with a little spice," Vance said of Thiessen.

Vance said he

TOTAL DISASTER: A Second Hulking Bio-Male Just Announced He’s Declaring For The WNBA Draft


This is what happens when a women’s sports league refuses to draw a clear, public line.

Royce White, a 6-foot-8 former NBA first-round draft pick who weighs roughly 260 pounds, says he is declaring for the 2027 WNBA Draft.

White is now the second former NBA player to announce such a move after Enes Kanter Freedom made his own declaration Friday.


And White is not being subtle about the point he intends to prove.

Fox News reporter Jackson Thompson broke the story after speaking directly with White:

There is an important distinction here: White has announced his intention to declare. That announcement alone does not formally place him in the draft pool, guarantee

President Trump Uses Brilliant New Move To Side Step Activist Judges Trying To Shut Down White House Construction!

President Trump Uses Brilliant New Move To Side Step Activist Judges Trying To Shut Down White House Construction!

President Trump is not letting a divided appeals court have the final word on construction at the White House.

After two Democrat-appointed judges backed an order stopping above-ground work on the new ballroom, Trump announced that his administration is taking the fight straight to the United States Supreme Court.


But he did more than announce another appeal.

The president put the project into a much bigger frame: a heavily protected military and national-security complex designed to safeguard the White House, future presidents, their families, visiting dignitaries and everyone working inside the Executive Mansion.

Fox News reported that the Justice Department moved quickly after the D.C. Circuit decision, escalating the case while the court’s mandate remains temporarily stayed.

That timing matters.

The appeals court stayed its own mandate for 14 days, leaving the administration a

President Trump Answers “Dangerously Low” Missile Report With A Warning For The People Behind It


President Trump just gave a blunt answer to the reports claiming America's missile stockpiles are running "dangerously low."

He says the United States has "massive amounts" of munitions, more production is coming online—and the people leaking sensitive claims about the arsenal are now being hunted down.


The warning came after a report alleged that the U.S. military had burned through nearly 80 percent of its THAAD missile interceptors compared with prewar levels and roughly half of its Patriot interceptors.

Those are dramatic figures. They are also based on anonymous sources discussing an inventory the Pentagon does not publicly disclose in real time.

That does not make the broader supply problem imaginary. It means the public should separate independently supported production concerns from precise classified totals that cannot be

RFK Jr. Moves To Shut Down Kentucky Organ Group — Then HHS Reveals Why


HHS Secretary Kennedy is moving to strip federal certification from the organ-procurement organization serving Kentucky and parts of three neighboring states.

And the reason is not a paperwork dispute.

HHS says repeated federal reviews found patient-safety failures so serious that some prospective donors showed neurological signs that should have stopped the donation process cold.

The department announced Wednesday that it had begun decertifying Network for Hope, the federally designated organ procurement organization for Kentucky and portions of Indiana, Ohio and West Virginia.

The numbers released by the department are staggering.

HHS said the Health Resources and Services Administration reviewed 351 cases from 2021 through 2024 in which organ donation had been authorized but was not completed across the Kentucky-area network serving hospitals in four states, including patients who had

REPORT: President Trump Privately Tells Donors Who He Wants Elected In 2028


Vice President JD Vance official portrait

President Trump reportedly gave a group of Republican donors the clearest private signal yet about who he wants to carry the America First movement into 2028.

During an Oval Office meeting roughly two weeks ago, the president was discussing the future of the party when he made a blunt comment about Vice President JD Vance.

"At the end of the day, we need to elect JD," President Trump said, according to two people familiar with the conversation.

Fox News reporter Eric Mack shared the fresh confirmation after a source with knowledge of the meeting backed up the account.

Here is the report:

If accurate, that is far more than another compliment for a loyal vice president. It is President Trump privately telling the people who finance Republican politics that Vance is the man he wants to see win the next presidential election.

It is not, however, a formal public endorsement.

Fox

Judge Grants President Trump Last-Minute Win In $10 Billion BBC Battle


President Trump just won a last-minute reprieve in his $10 billion legal battle with the BBC.

A federal judge has temporarily blocked enforcement of an order that would have forced the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust to begin turning over broad financial records to the British broadcaster on Thursday.

The ruling arrived just before the first production deadline and pauses both the initial ten-day disclosure requirement and the continuing weekly production of documents.

In the four-page federal court order, U.S. District Judge Roy K. Altman granted the trust's emergency motion and stayed the earlier discovery order until he resolves President Trump's request to file an amended complaint.

The original discovery order required records showing the trust's holdings and value, including asset schedules, property lists and documents covering its financial interests.

Those demands were tied to language in Trump's complaint alleging that the BBC documentary damaged his brand, businesses and future financial prospects.

Trump's lawyers now want to

Trump Administration Lands $1.22 Billion Deal To Scrap Three Offshore Wind Leases


President Trump's push for American energy dominance just landed another major win.

German energy giant RWE has agreed to give up three federal offshore wind leases in a $1.22 billion settlement with the Trump administration, closing the book on projects off New York, California and Louisiana that had no foreseeable path to construction.

The agreement does more than cancel a trio of troubled wind leases. It redirects the company's investment toward liquefied natural gas, natural-gas power plants and critical energy equipment that can support reliable power on demand.

According to RWE, the company will relinquish lease areas in the New York Bight, off California and off Louisiana after investing more than $1 billion in offshore wind leases and development.

RWE said it reached the decision after determining that there was no foreseeable path to obtaining the permits needed to build the projects. The settlement gives the company $1.22 billion

HEADS-UP: FDA Approves First-Ever mRNA Flu Vaccine Despite Concerning Data


If you’re planning to get a flu shot this year, then I have a serious warning for you.

You should know that the Food and Drug Administration has just granted approval of Moderna’s first-ever mRNA influenza vaccine.

Take a look:


f you loved Covid shots, you’ll LOVE this

The FDA has approved the first mRNA-based flu vaccine, mFLUSIVA

Made by Moderna, the people who brought you myocarditis, this one promises side effects that may include swollen lymph nodes, fatigue, headache, muscle or joint pain, nausea or vomiting, and fever

Sign me up!!

Just kidding, I’m never touching it

This new vaccine, called mFlusiva, is targeted at older adults over the age of 50.

It’s made with the same dangerous mRNA technology used in COVID vaccines, which works by altering your DNA to create a “harmless” piece of the flu virus.

This new “safe and effective” vaccine is expected to hit the markets just in time for the 2026-2027

Image