All Section

Sun, Aug 23, 2026

WND News Center

‘Washington ComPost’: Trump rips paper for claim he blew his top with Cabinet secretary

‘Washington ComPost’: Trump rips paper for claim he blew his top with Cabinet secretary

Using one of his trademark nicknames, President Trump Thursday hammered The Washington Post for the paper’s reporting of “completely unfounded rumors” about the relationship between the president and his war secretary, Pete Hegseth.

“The Fake News, as usual, is spreading false and completely unfounded rumors. I am extremely happy with the job that Pete Hegseth is doing,” Trump posted on Truth Social, mentioning the success operation in Venezuela and ongoing war against Iran.

Noted Trump, “Pete is highly respected within the Military, and has made tremendous improvements.”

Trump referred to the Post as “The Washington ComPost” and pointed out that the paper’s “fake” reporting is “treasonous.”

The Post’s story Wednesday claimed that Trump blew up at Hegseth at Camp David last week, demanding to know “why he had apparently been misled on extreme munitions shortages that now threaten to limit

‘The judge is not going to play that game’: See what driver blames when cop catches Tesla speeding

‘The judge is not going to play that game’: See what driver blames when cop catches Tesla speeding

Drivers of Teslas, and other automated driving machines, are on notice.

Speeding is the fault of the driver, not the car.

That’s the fallout of a confrontation between a speeding driver, and a police officer in Parker, Colorado, recently.

The driver insisted he was not driving, it was the car.

Doesn’t matter, the officer said.

“You can say the car’s driving all you want. The judge is not going to play that game,” he said.

WATCH:

CBS News reported the

‘Not normal at all’: Dem attorneys general planned scheme to sue Trump months before he was reelected

‘Not normal at all’: Dem attorneys general planned scheme to sue Trump months before he was reelected

Phil Weiser (Public domain)
Phil Weiser, Colorado’s current attorney general, has sued President Trump dozens of times, making it his prime talking point in his current political campaign
(The Center Square) – Nearly two dozen state attorneys general banded together as early as April 2024 to plot litigation against President Donald Trump long before he was reelected, according to a confidential document obtained by The Center Square.
The document was signed approximately three months before President Joe Biden exited from the race and Vice President Kamala Harris became the Democratic nominee for president. It was signed nearly seven months before Trump was reelected by 2.3 million more votes than Harris, almost nine months before he was inaugurated.

State attorneys general have sued the Trump Administration nearly 100 times since January 2025. The coordinated effort appears to have a nickname: the "Project for Federal Accountability."

Image