All Section

Sun, Aug 23, 2026

Gateway Pundit

Don Lemon Demands Charges be TOSSED — Claims Trump DOJ “Vindictively” Prosecuted Him After Minnesota Church Disruption

Don Lemon Demands Charges be TOSSED — Claims Trump DOJ “Vindictively” Prosecuted Him After Minnesota Church Disruption

Don Lemon is seeking dismissal of federal charges related to his coverage of an anti-ICE protest that disrupted Sunday worship at Cities Church in St. Paul.

Disgraced former CNN anchor Don Lemon is asking a federal judge to throw out the criminal charges against him over January's anti-ICE disruption at Cities Church in St. Paul, Minnesota, arguing that the Trump administration targeted him because of his journalism and political views.

Lemon and dozens of others were indicted in connection with the January 18 disruption of a worship service at Cities Church in St. Paul. Protesters stormed the church in what federal prosecutors described as a "coordinated takeover-style attack," engaging in acts of oppression, intimidation, threats, interference, and physical obstruction against parishioners exercising their religious freedom.

One of the church's pastors serves as an ICE official. Lemon livestreamed the chaos, followed the agitators inside, and later claimed he was merely "reporting."

Federal prosecutors charged Lemon under 18 U.S.C. §241, conspiracy against rights, and 18 U.S.C. §248, the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.

Did Elon Musk Just Open America’s Last Retirement Window?

Did Elon Musk Just Open America’s Last Retirement Window?

Note: The information provided here or in any related communications is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as financial advice. We do not provide personalized investment, financial, or legal advice. Gateway Pundit benefits from purchases made through our sponsors.

 

by Jeff Brown

If you missed Nvidia when I first recommended it back in 2016, before shares jumped as high as 36,000%…

I have good news.

Elon Musk is creating a second and perhaps last chance for you to profit from this AI boom.

You see, I believe by the end of this month…

Elon's new AI breakthrough (click here to see his patent) will collide…

With a powerful market prophecy that's been unbroken for generations…

One that has correctly predicted some of the biggest market booms going back to 1950.

And the collision of these two economic forces…

Will give Americans a rare and perhaps last chance to turn a small stake into potentially…

An entire six-figure nest egg in the next 12-18 months.

If that sounds too good to be true…

You should know the last time these two rare economic

(VIDEO) Trump Nukes Lisa Murkowski for Voting Against Blanche but Voting to Confirm Merrick Garland and Enabling Biden Regime’s Weaponization – “Murkowski is Owned. Traitor.”

(VIDEO) Trump Nukes Lisa Murkowski for Voting Against Blanche but Voting to Confirm Merrick Garland and Enabling Biden Regime’s Weaponization – “Murkowski is Owned. Traitor.”

Screenshot

President Trump blasted RINO Senator Lisa Murkowski of Alaska on Saturday for opposing Todd Blanche's confirmation as Attorney General but voting in favor of Biden's AG pick, Merrick Garland. 

In an X post, shared by Trump, Murkowski is described as "owned" and a "traitor."

Trump previously slammed Murkowski during a Thursday interview with Punchbowl News that aired on Friday. "I'm against Murkowski. I think she's. I do more for Alaska than any president in history. No president's done for Alaska what I've done. She's not good," Trump said. He further noted that Murkowski was one of the Republicans who voted to impeach him during his second impeachment trial in February 2021.

"They voted to impeach me. In all fairness, you think that I'm going to support somebody that voted to impeach me?" he said.

WATCH:

Illinois Voter Files HAVA Complaint Demanding Proof Supporting the 2024 Election Certification


Illinois Voter Files HAVA Complaint Demanding Proof Supporting the 2024 Election Certification

CONTACT: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
DATE: August 6, 2026

Springfield, IL — On July 23, 2026, an Illinois voter and election judge filed a verified administrative complaint with the Illinois State Board of Elections (ISBE) under the Help America Vote Act (HAVA). (52 USC § 21112, HAVA § 402) Drawing on data analytics from Unite4Freedom, the complaint asks a single question:

Can the State produce a preserved, auditable statewide voter-registration record supporting its certification of the 2024 General Election?

The legal question is whether the Illinois Voter Registration System (IVRS) fulfilled its federally assigned role as the single, official statewide voter-registration list. (52 USC § 21083(a)(1), HAVA § 303)

Three Evidence Streams

  1. Registration eligibility. Votes were counted from 1,045,659 unique registrants whose records reportedly contain violations that would render them ineligible. (52 USC § 20507, NVRA list-maintenance requirements)
  2. Reconciliation gap. Illinois certified 5,705,246 ballots in 2024; an official January 2025 IVRS file credits only 5,649,082 registrants with participation—a gap of 56,164. (52 USC §

Even Unhinged Democrat Operative James Carville Says He’s READY TO JUMP SHIP and Become a REPUBLICAN Under One Condition

Even Unhinged Democrat Operative James Carville Says He’s READY TO JUMP SHIP and Become a REPUBLICAN Under One Condition

Screenshot

The Democrat Party has gone so far off the deep end into radical Marxism that even their own strategists are running for the exits!

"Ragin' Cajun" James Carville, the architect of Bill Clinton's 1992 campaign and a long-time Clinton lackey, just admitted on national television that he could become a REPUBLICAN under one condition.

During an interview with Fox News Digital, Carville was presented with a hypothetical scenario: What if the Republican Party adopted the policies associated with former President Bill Clinton's 1990s agenda while Democrats went all-in on socialism?

Carville initially dismissed the possibility as pure fantasy.

"That's a fantasy, OK, but, yeah, hypothetically, if I — hypothetically I could fly to the moon — it's about the same chance that that happens," Carville said.

Then came

JUST IN: US Army Abruptly Removes Top General Overseeing Forces in Europe

JUST IN: US Army Abruptly Removes Top General Overseeing Forces in Europe

Lt. Gen. Charles Costanza (via US Army V Corps)

The Army has removed another top general, Commander of the Army's V Corps Lt. Gen. Charles Costanza, from his post, two months before his slated departure. 

Per ABC:

Lt. Gen. Charles Costanza, commander of the Army's V Corps, was removed from command in recent days, according to a service spokesperson, though the circumstances surrounding his removal remain unclear.

Costanza's removal comes amid a broader shake-up of the military's senior ranks, with more than two dozen high-ranking officers removed or sidelined under Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth, often without public explanation. But a source familiar with Costanza's removal said it was unrelated to Hegseth's broader effort to reshape the military's top leadership and not due to any political implications.

Costanza's replacement, Maj. Gen. Thomas Feltey, had previously been Senate-confirmed for that leadership handoff already scheduled for October.

Biden and Obama Judges Disregard Constitution Again and Rule Against White House Ballroom


Biden and Obama Judges Disregard Constitution Again and Make Insane Ruling Against White House Ballroom

Tom Fitton shared:

President Trump shared:

Two Judges, one appointed by Barack Hussein Obama, the other by Sleepy Joe Biden, said in a ruling on the desperately needed SECURE Ballroom/Military Complex, including a major DronePort on the roof, that "Each President is a temporary tenant…of the White House." We are not tenants, who pay rent and do all other things that a tenant must do, we are PRESIDENTS, elected by the people of the United States of America, and have many rights, including the right to fix, renovate, secure, protect, and beautify the White House grounds, which has been built and rebuilt, renovated and rerenovated,

Mother and Two Transgender Biological Men Charged for Horrific Torture Murder of Mentally Handicapped 7-Year-Old Ohio Boy

Mother and Two Transgender Biological Men Charged for Horrific Torture Murder of Mentally Handicapped 7-Year-Old Ohio Boy

A Cincinnati mother and two transgender biological men have been charged with murder and child endangerment in the death of a 7-year-old mentally handicapped boy who authorities say endured months of severe abuse before being found bound and duct-taped in a closet.

Kaitlin Evans, 39, the boy's biological mother, along with Nessa Keaney, 23, and Kirby Rankin, 33, were arraigned Friday in a Hamilton County courtroom on the charges stemming from the murder of William Evans.

Prosecutors told the court that the three defendants had been "co-parenting" the child, who was developmentally disabled.

WATCH: Miss North Carolina USA Breaks Silence After Losing Title Following Emergence of “Racist” Posts and Reveals a Very Different Story Regarding Why She was Targeted

WATCH: Miss North Carolina USA Breaks Silence After Losing Title Following Emergence of “Racist” Posts and Reveals a Very Different Story Regarding Why She was Targeted

Former Miss North Carolina USA Brittany Boltinhouse speaks out after losing her crown. Credit: Carolina Journal YouTube screenshot

The history-making Miss North Carolina USA, who lost her crown allegedly due to 'racist' X posts, is speaking out and has quite a different take on why she was targeted.

As The Gateway Pundit reported, 27-year-old Brittany Boltinhouse of Beulaville won the title of Miss North Carolina USA in Spartanburg, S.C., last month. In the process, she made history as the first person of Honduran descent to win the title.

But then posts from an alleged old account of hers resurfaced, showing her repeatedly using the N-word. In response, the Miss USA Organization announced that Boltinhouse had been stripped of her title.

Chairman Thom Brodeur did specify the posts in a statement announcing the decision, but said Miss USA "does not tolerate racism, homophobia, transphobia, nor language that strips any person of their dignity."

Who Is This Guy? Dirty John Thune Announces Senate Recess for Month of August Without Passing SAVE Act to Secure Elections


A recent Pew Research poll found that 83% of Americans support voter ID for elections. The number includes 95% of law-abiding Republicans and 71% of Democrats.

But not Majority Leader John Thune. He really doesn’t care. Just who is he reporting to?

Hollywood actor James Woods wants to know who runs John Thune. We all want to know.
Woods made the comments on The Benny Johnson Show.

Thune adjourned the worthless US Senate on Friday for an August recess without passing the SAVE Act.

The SAVE America Act has passed the US House of Representatives but NOT the

WNBA Star Gabby Williams Says She’d Welcome Biological Men on Her Team (VIDEO)

WNBA Star Gabby Williams Says She’d Welcome Biological Men on Her Team (VIDEO)


Golden State Valkyries forward Gabby Williams has weighed in on the ongoing debate over biological males competing in women's sports after declaring that she would gladly welcome a transgender athlete as a teammate or opponent in the WNBA.

In comments made to reporters this week, the All-Star and French Olympian stated, "I would welcome a trans athlete on my team or against my team any time. I don't think it's a problem in the world. It's just another way to kind of attack trans people."

Williams framed opposition to males in female categories as the "new battle," claiming that "trans people's rights [are] being stripped away from them" and praising former WNBA player Layshia Clarendon, who identifies as "nonbinary."

WATCH:

EXCLUSIVE: From Burger King to the Governor’s Office – Katie Hobbs Takes Control


From Burger King to the Governor's Office –  Katie Hobbs Takes Control

Vetoes, Appointments, Contracts — and the Expanding Reach of Executive Power

THE THREE MUSKETEERS: THE KATIE HOBBS FILE – PART 2

Guest post by Linda Brickman

SECTION 1. THE GOVERNOR ARRIVES WITH A PEN

Katie Hobbs did not enter the Governor's Office quietly.

She arrived promising cooperation, moderation, and a willingness to work across party lines. Arizona voters had elected a Democratic governor and a Republican-controlled Legislature. That arrangement seemed to require negotiation.

But Hobbs found another instrument…

The VETO PEN.

During her first year in office, Hobbs vetoed 143 bills — more than any Arizona governor had rejected in a single legislative session. In 2024, she vetoed another 73. By the end of her first two years, **216 bills had died beneath her signature.**

Some deserved serious scrutiny. Some raised constitutional questions. Others reflected genuine policy differences between a Democratic governor and Republican legislators.

But the sheer volume told its own story…

Hobbs was not merely rejecting occasional legislation she considered flawed. The

Image